Can't contact Bruce

Welcome to The Worm Expert discussion forums. New members please introduce yourself here...

Moderator: Brian M

Forum rules
No Blatant Advertising

Please post your questions or answers to assist others. You may leave a helpful link that applies to your post!

Can't contact Bruce

Postby alexizorbas » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 am

Ordered works august 2nd and today is august 10th. I have yet to receive my worms and I'm wondering if that's normal for shipping or if generally you get them earlier. I'm fine with them not being here yet but what frustartes me is being unable to contat Bruce or anyone at the company. I've called multiple times the past 5 days, leaving messages as well as emailing them for an update on my worms. Has anyone experienced this ? How long does it take to gt worms from Bruce? Hopefully I didn't miss them somehow
alexizorbas

Re: Can't contact Bruce

Postby The Worm Expert » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 am

alexizorbas

I apologize for not getting right back to you however do realize there were some issues with red wigglers and European nightcrawlers this past week on a number of packages and we are trying to track them down.

I will email you once either we locate or reship.

Thanks

Bruce
The Worm Expert
Site Admin

Postby Kage » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I too haven't heard from Bruce(shot over a couple emails his way one from my email account and one from the contact form, considering I haven't heard back from those two emails has me concerned a bit) concerning my order of ANC cocoons that I placed on Friday shipping out(tracking #?), was hoping it'd come this week(All orders received (with payment cleared) by Saturday evening are shipped the following Monday or Tuesday.) as i'm going to be out of town next week and can't recieve the worms then, and incase he sees this if it hasn't been shipped out yet to arrive this week please have the shipping delayed till September 2nd.

Thanks
T.B.
Kage

Postby The Worm Expert » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 am

T.B.

Been super busy catching back up and actually behind as they are screening the cocoons right now. Have e made a note to hold for a week... Also noted to send you some extra African nightcrawler cocoons...

Thanks

Bruce
The Worm Expert
Site Admin

Postby Benjy136 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Bruce; I noticed in your newsletter that you stated that one pound of Reds could convert one pound of material in a day and the same number of 'crawlers" could convert 2.42 in the same length of time if I read the article right the ratio would be 2.42/1 or almost two and a half times rather than 5/1. I'll go back and recheck just to be sure.
I'll have to get back over here more often. A Lot has happened since my last visit.

Take care,
Benjy136
Benjy136

Postby The Worm Expert » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 am

Benjy136

As mentioned the ratio is usually 1/2 pound however some state up to one pound and using just some statements to go by as I have not seen these results myself.

Thanks and good to see you back.

Bruce
The Worm Expert
Site Admin

Return to Welcome